|Terms, Conditions & Privacy|
1.1 About this Website &/or Application Software
WebArtisan is a trading name of iGRASS PTY. LTD. (ABN: 38124023810). This is a website operated by WebArtisan ("Website Owner ") under the domain name www.WebArtisan.com.au (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) identified by the page local to the website set up to provide access to the website (hereinafter referred to as the “Home page”) addressed at www.WebArtisan.com.au. Any Apple iPhone/iPod touch application software developed by WebArtisan and available on the Apple iTunes store are hereinafter referred to as “apps”.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple.
iTunes is for legal or rightholder-authorized copying only. Don’t steal music.
1.3 Your access/use implies agreement
1.4 Certain other actions imply agreement to additional terms
Certain actions, payment or agreement on your part may mean that such services are additional to the normal terms and are subject to a separate agreement. When this happens you shall be offered additional terms through a hyperlink associated with these additional services. Since you are also bound by these additional terms, you should review them wherever they are offered to you.
1.5 Limited license
WebArtisan grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable license to: (a)access and use the website and/or apps, content and services only; and (b)access and use the website and/or apps, content and services in the manner presented by WebArtisan only. None of the content and/or information may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any other language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of WebArtisan You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the content in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by WebArtisan
1.6 Modifications to the Terms
1.7 Modifications to the information
While WebArtisan has made every effort to ensure that information on the website and/or apps, WebArtisan does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this website and/or apps. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of WebArtisan. WebArtisan recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon material on this website and/or apps.
1.8 Errors and problems
While WebArtisan has made every effort to ensure that systems and information available on the website i and/or apps shall be free from error, WebArtisan does not guarantee that the website and/or apps will be free from viruses, or that access to the website or and/or apps.
1.10 License and Ownership
"W-O", and all custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and/or apps and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of WebArtisan
1.11 Outbound links
1.12 Inbound links
WebArtisan generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the Home page through a plain text link on your website without the need for agreement between yourself and WebArtisan. However, linking to any other page of the website is strictly prohibited, in the absence of a separate agreement between you and WebArtisan that clearly describes the rights and responsibilities of linking to other pages. Any website or other device that links to the Home page or any page available therein is prohibited from: (a)replicating content, and/or (b)using a browser or border environment around the content, and/or (c)implying in any fashion that WebArtisan is endorsing it or its products, and/or (d)misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with WebArtisan, and/or (e)presenting false information about WebArtisan products or services, and/or (f)using WebArtisan logo(s) or trademark(s) without express written permission from WebArtisan.
While not refusing to accept ideas from you regarding information available on the website (hereinafter called “comments”) WebArtisan does not encourage you to make such comments. If you do send such comments, you acknowledge that: (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and (b) WebArtisan is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) WebArtisan will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
1.14 Disclaimer of Warranties
To the fullest extent permitted by law WebArtisan makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and/or apps and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
1.15 Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law and to the extent that WebArtisan is otherwise found responsible for any damages, WebArtisan is responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall WebArtisan, be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website and/or apps.
1.16 Customer Service
1.17 Information Protection Principles
WebArtisan must not do anything, or engage in any practice, that contravenes any information protection principles contained in the Privacy Act. In particular WebArtisan declares that it will:1. Not collect personal information unless:
2. Not collect personal information by any unlawful means;
3. Collect the information directly from the individual;
4. Make the individual to whom the information relates aware of:
5. Ensure that any information collected is relevant to that purpose, is not excessive, and is accurate, up to date and complete, and that the collection of the information does not intrude on the personal affairs of the individual;
6. Ensure that the information is kept for no longer than is necessary, that the information is disposed of securely, that the information is protected against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, etc.;
7. Ensure that everything possible is done to prevent unauthorised use or disclosure of the information;
8. Help an individual to ascertain whether the WebArtisan holds personal information, whether the WebArtisan holds personal information relating to them, and, if so, the nature of that information, its purpose, and their entitlement to gain access to the information;
9. Provide the individual with access to the information;
10. Make appropriate amendments (whether by way of corrections, deletions or additions) to ensure that the personal information is accurate, and relevant, up to date, complete and not misleading;
11. Attach to the information, in such a manner as is capable of being read with the information, any statement provided by that individual of any amendment sought;
12. Notify recipients of that information of the amendments made;
13. Not use the information without ensuring that the information is relevant, accurate, up to date, complete and not misleading;
14. Not use the information for a purpose other than that for which it was collected unless:
15. Not disclose unless the disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of the individual concerned or another person;
16. Ensure that, if personal information is disclosed to a person or body that is a public sector agency, that agency does not use or disclose the information for a purpose other than the purpose for which the information was given to it;
17. Not disclose personal information relating to:
Food Additives Application:
All data is manually consolidated into a proprietary database contained within the application from a number of public / open sources, including; Codex Alimentarius, the Food & Drug Administration of the US (FDA) and Government food standards agencies, such as Australia & Europe.
This application is intended to be a basic guide only to food additive information & is made available for private general use only. Although we have endeavored to make this data as accurate as possible, no liability is accepted for any errors & omissions, including those relating to language software translation.
By purchasing this application for the iTunes store, you have agreed to the Licensed Application End User License Agreement (EULA), available for viewing HERE